Things to do before travel
- Contact us giving details for your pets and we will apply for their import licence and have it sent to you.
- Once you have the licence and red label you can arrange flights, ferries etc. Please check proposed dates with us before settling on a particular date.
- Check with your vet or local ministry to see if you have to apply for an export licence from your country.
- Check with your chosen airline regarding travel kennels and any health requirements they may have.
- Advise us of travel details, flight, arrival details and airway bill number.
- Do Not feed on day of journey – what goes in, comes out! They won’t thank you for it!
- Feel free to call us later to check that they have arrived safely and arrange your first visit.
If you have any worries, please call and talk to us.